Friday, April 9, 2010

First post on my new blog!


Welcome to my new adventure....
I have visited many of your special spots and finally decided to post my first time on my own. I am very new to this and will make many mistakes. I hope that you, as my friends will help point me in the right direction. It is beautiful here in the mountains of southwest Virginia and spring is here. The perenials are coming up, the flowers are blooming and my windows are open.

This is a card that I created for the color challenge on Picture Perfect Creations . We were to use the colors Tempting Turquoise, Chocolate Chip and Very Vanilla. I used my new set from Stampin' Up called Asian Artistry along with dp from K&Co...ancestry. the image was stamped and then stamped again and colored with Tempting Turquoise and Old Olive and then cut out and using pop dots I mounted it over top of the original. Thanks for looking and have a wonderful day.

No comments: