Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Good Wednesday to All!!


Good morning to everyone....I have a card today that I created for the Monday color challenge at StampTV. If you have not ever been there please check it out here. The colors this week are ocean mist and tan. I didn't think I had any of the ocean mist but it is in the spring card stock assortment at Gina K. I tried a couple of these tri shutter cards during Christmas and haven't made any since. I decided to make one for this challenge after my friend Olga invited me to her stamp club and told me that would be our project last night.

This is the card open. I used versamark ink to stamp the butterflies and the bird and sentiment are from the Spring Mix stamp set and the inside sentiment is from the new Friends stamp set. I colored the bird image using barely banana, mellow moss and baja breeze from Stampin' Up. The twill ribbon is also from SU and the button is from GinaK's neutral buttons.
I hope everyone is having a great week and would love to hear from you!

6 comments:

craftieodmae said...

It sure is gorgeous!!! Check out my blog I left you some thing.

Jennie said...

This is so pretty Patti! Great job on this!

Patti J said...

Beautimous! Love the ribbon and button - great idea! Very pretty, Patti!!!

Betty Benton said...

Serene and beautiful! Olga was bragging about getting to stamp with you!! I'm jealous!!

Theresa's Studio said...

Beautiful card! Have only made one of these tri shutter cards but love them...great for the color challenge.

Julie Ranae said...

Really beautiful work on this card....I am now a follower. Please come follow me over at Julie's Open Window...I'd love to have you : )