Friday, April 23, 2010

Shabby Tea Room (2)


Good morning!
Still rubbing my eyes....but I wanted to post this picture of my submission for the challenge at The Shabby Tea Room Week #6. This is my second time playing with them and I love their style and inspirations. I placed my interpretation of the sketch this week on the horizontal instead of the vertical. I used card stock from K&Co's Journey pack layered on very vanilla from SU. I distressed all the pieces with Versafine Vintage Sepia Ink and stamped images from Antique Collectibles and Simple Friendships by SU. The flower was made by running the best blossoms bigz die through my new favorite toy The Big Shot. I then inked and layered all the pieces finishing with a Making Memories brad.
I hope everyone is looking forward to a wonderful week-end!

8 comments:

Debbie said...

Very cool that you turned the sketch onto it's side for your design! Lovely! Thanks for joining us in the Tea Room this week and I hope to see you again on Monday for our next challenge :)

craftieodmae said...

It's gorgeous!!!! Your flower is amazing, gotta show us that at the next club meet!!!!

Nicole said...

Great card. Love the touch of stitching! Thanks for playing along with us at The Shabby Tea Room! :)

whoistracy said...

Patti this is gorgeous! I love the earth tones and that beautiful flower you added. Please make sure the next time you link your card you use a direct link which would look like this:
http://papercreationsbypatti.blogspot.com/2010/04/shabby-tea-room-2.html

Colleen said...

Patti,
Oh I love the colors, and that flower is just beautiful.

Betty Benton said...

Lovely colors and a wonderful card!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Patti, this is so gorgeous! I had a great time at the release party the other night. Hope you didn't mind the goofing around. I could listen to you southern belle's talk forever.

Audrey Pettit said...

Love the muted tones to this card and the vintage stamps. Really like how you rotated the sketch, too. Thanks for playing along with us at The Shabby Tea Room.