Wednesday, April 14, 2010

StampTV Monday Color Challenge


I have finished my card for this week's color challenge at STV. Tina is coming up with some great color challenges that have me thinking hard and if you know me that is difficult for me to do. I bought the Autumn Beauty set from Gina K and have used several of the images but had yet to stamp the scarecrow. I decided to get a really long head start on my Autumn cards (my favorite time of year) when I saw the colors together and they spoke to me of late summer and early fall.
I used GKD's Sweet Corn and Rocket Red cardstock along with SU Brillent Blue. I cut out the largest of the Labels 4 from my nestibilities set and laid out the scene. I then colored it using my SU markers. The ribbon is from American Crafts.
I have a couple of things to make today and hope to be back to post them later today.
Hope you have a great Wednesday....halfway throught the week. Yeah!!

1 comment:

craftieodmae said...

another beauty! You are so talented!!