Friday, April 16, 2010

Thank you to Nina B.

Hello everyone!
I wanted to show you a card that I created in honor of Nina Brackett. I won the Stampin' Up stamp set Country Morning from her a week or so ago when she had a challenge going on her blog Crafting in Croatia. I received it today and wanted to ink it up right away. This card was made using Gina K chocolate brown cardstock along with SU so safron and ginger blossom dp. I colored the images using SU markers after stamping them in Versafine Vintage Sepia on 140 watercolor paper. The sentiment is from Gina's set Elegant Flowers and is layered on Labels 4 nesties. I also created this for Gina's Inspire 19 challenge on StampTV (see link above) which was to create a card to make someone smile. I hope if Nina's sees this she will smile and know how much I appreciate the blog candy.

2 comments:

craftieodmae said...

WOWZERS! This is gorgeous! I have that set and think I may have used it once, thanks for inspiring me to dig it out!

Cheri said...

Patti, your blog is awesome and your creations are fantastic. I'll be back.