Thursday, May 6, 2010

Challenge card for TMITA


This is my entry for the challenge at There's Magic in the Air and their sketch and PPC image challenge that started Monday. Please stop by if you don't already and check it out. My friend Olga designed this week's sketch and it was so much fun doing something she created. I used the free Hello Cupcake digi image, colored with my SU markers. I layered it on pink passion, going grey and lavender lace card stock. The floral background and cut out flowers are from the SU set Delight in Life. I stamped the image with Versafine Onyx black and added glitter to my cupcake and butterfly. Hope you enjoy....I know that I did!

4 comments:

craftieodmae said...

WOWZERS! Love the way you did your layout. Lovin those flowers too! Thanks for joining us at TMITA/PCC this week. Good luck! Hugs, Olga

The Other Patti Sue said...

Super,super cute! Love the spring colors! Thanks so much for playing along with us at TMITA/PCC!

Nilla said...

Love it, so cute! Thanks for joining us at TMITA/PCC this week! Hugs Nilla

Nina said...

Oh your card is super cute!! nicely colored and lovely choice of pp! Love your touch of elements inthe flowers! Thanks for playing along with our challenge this week over at TMITA/PCC! Hope to see you next week!
Nina
TMITA Blog
(free digital images)
Paper Cupcakes-Stamps