Thursday, May 6, 2010

Creative Clear Stamps Sketch Challenge


I finally finished my card for the sketch challenge at Clearly Creative Stamps that my friend Olga designs for. I don't have any of their stamps yet, but as I understand it you can play with any, so I used a retired set called Polka Dots and Paisley from SU. The dp is Petals and Paisley and is layered on Purely Pomegranate. I stamped the background images with Versamark. The butterflies are made with an embosslits and the leaves from a sizzlet. Thanks for taking the time to look and if you have time please stop by their site and give the sketch a try. The deadline is not until Saturday, May 8th.

6 comments:

Sassy's Ramblin's said...

Fun card! Butterflies are my fav! That sentiment is soooo true!

craftieodmae said...

You go girl! this is gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at CCS and good luck!

Jenny said...

I love your sentiment and paper choices Patti!

Thanks for playing the CCS Sketch Challenge this week!

Laura said...

VERY nice Patti! Lovin that DP! So glad you played with us this week at SKETCH PLAY!

craftieodmae said...

Congrats girl friend.......... you WON!

Jenny said...

Way to go Patti! Enjoy your new CCS stamps!