Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Isabella's Color Challenge #7


I decided to play at Isabella's Sketchbook Challenge where they are taking the inspiration from their header this week. Please check this out, if you have never been there, as they have some of the most beautiful digi images. If you don't want to purchase any at this time, they also have a free one for you to try. I used an image I purchased a while back, the watering can. My card stock is Stampin' Up baja breeze and almost amethsyt. I stamped a script image by Hero Arts and then embossed a butterfly in lilac on top. I used baja breeze and several shades of pink and purple to color my image which I layered on a square of black card stock. The flowers are also enhanced with a spica gel pen. The ribbon is from American Crafts.
On my inside I used one of my favorite sentiments by Stampendous and again stamped the butterfly in Versafine Onyx Black. Thanks for looking and hope you are having a great week.

11 comments:

Payne Holler Cards said...

just beautiful! love your embossed butterfly and the coloring on your water can!
thanks for faithfully playing with us at Isabellas - best of luck in the draw
Linda
ps, over on Isabellas Sketchbook at PCP there is another challenge with a really neat prize for the winner

Cec said...

This is so pretty and I love how you featured the turquoise from the logo but tucked little lilac elements in with the butterfly and the flowers in the watering can. Thanks for joining us at Isabella's Sketchbook.
Hugs!
Cec

Peri said...

I love this card Patti - such lovely colouring and such a beautiful take on this week's challenge. Good luck with the draw. Thank you for joining us at Isabella's Sketchbook and I look forward to seeing you again next week.

Patti J said...

Beautiful card, Patti! Thanks for sharing with us.

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

This is just wonderful. Terrific job on coloring the image. Love the embossed butterfly and the way you used it again on the inside! Wonderful job on using Isabella's colors. So happy you were able to have some fun with us this week at Isabella's Sketchbook!

Anonymous said...

Patti, you have made a wonderful card for the challenge! I love how you colored the image. I am so glad you love Isabella's images and can't wait to see what you do with next week's challenge. Thank you for playing along with us at Isabella's Sketchbook.

Viv said...

Patti this is beautiful! Love the stamped background and butterflies and the sentiment is so sweet! Thanks for playing again at Isabella's, and good luck ! Viv x

craftieodmae said...

Patti this is goregous, love the coloring on the watercan, you rock!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Your card is just amazing, Patti!

JACKIE M said...

Beautiful card inside and out and I love your embossed butterfly, thanks for joining us in Isabellas challenge.

Jackie :)

Colleen said...

Patti,
This is so delicate I love the soft look and as always your design is perfect.