Sunday, May 23, 2010

Play Date Cafe #30


I love the colors for this week's challenge at The Play Date Cafe. If you've never tried this challenge site I wish you would take a look. The girls are so nice and several of us at StampTV participate, in fact there is a group at STV. The colors this week are soft yellow, green and pink. I used a Flourishes set Thank You and stamped the flower which I colored with my prismacolor pencils and OMS. The script is also part of this set. I layered the floral on barely banana and the dp in the background is from Basic Grey's Origins. Thanks for stopping by...I have a few posts today, so please check them out. Happy Sunday to All!

5 comments:

Patti J said...

All of your cards today are beautiful! I plan to try this challenge this week! Great job on everything you have posted today - love all three of the cards!!!

Lisa Somerville said...

Lovely card, wonderful image. Thanks for playing at the PDCC.

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

Oh--I just love how you tied that ribbon around the flower! Super clever! This is a beautiful card! Thanks for playing along with the PDCC:)

Unknown said...

Such a soft and lovely creation! Thanks for playing with the Play Date Cafe!!

Suzanne C said...

Lovely flower and beautiful card! Thanks for playing along with us at PDCC!