Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Shabby Tea Room Week #8


This is my creation for get the bling on at The Shabby Tea Room . I don't do glitter very often or very well, but thought I would try. This is an image that I got from Isabella's Sketchbook and I love it. I colored it with my STampin' Up markers. The background is Positively Pink and is embossed with my Flowers Impressibilities. I added glue and glitter on the flowers in the watering can and along the can. The flowers are from SU's Pretties Kit and they were colored with Positively Pink and Pretty in Pink and glittered. I added a rhinestone brad from the same kit and rhinestones from Gina K designs. The cardstock is Going Gray, Positively Pink and watercolor paper. I inked the image with Versafine Onyx Black. TFL.

4 comments:

Debbie said...

Very pretty!! Thanks so much for joining us in the Tea Toom this week :)

craftieodmae said...

Patti I love this, it's gorgeous. I love glitter!!!!

Nicole said...

So springy and pretty! Great job! Thanks for playing along with us at The Shabby Tea Room! :)

Audrey Pettit said...

Very pretty color combo and arrangement of flowers. Thanks for playing along with us at The Shabby Tea Room.