Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Finally a Post!!

Hello everybody!! Hope you had a fabulous holiday week-end.
I am sorry to not be posting but my computer time is very limited at the moment. We are getting into a new routine and hopefully things will calm down. Rick is doing very well with his therapy. He is getting good range of motion so far and the therapists are pleased. He still will not be able to move the arm and shoulder on his own for 5 more weeks. We are doing passive movements at the moment which means I am doing the exercises for him 3 times a day and the therapist once. He is in some pain tonight but over all doing so good. Thanks to all of you that have checked with us and kept us in your thoughts and prayers. Mary Anne, if you see this Olga told me you were checking. Thanks!!

I am just going to post 3 new cards that I just put up for the challenges at StampTV if you want the details. I will try and get around to your blogs and cards before long, if possible. Please know that I appreciate all my friends and think of you often, even if I can't let you know right now.




Talk to you all soon!

2 comments:

craftieodmae said...

we know you are busy, you just take care of Polly & Rick, don't forget to take of you too! Have fun mowing LOL

Theresa's Studio said...

All wonderful cards. Have you in my thoughts. You have enough to do without commenting on blogs. Take care of yourself.