Sunday, June 27, 2010

STV sketch and Speedy the Cat




Hope that everyone has had a wonderful week-end. It has been a good here in our home...Rick is doing well with therapy and it has been calm for a change.
I created this card for two challenges which I hardly ever do. Can't keep it all in my head. One is for the sketch challenge at StampTV and the second is for Challenge #9 at Speedy the Cat to use at least 3 flowers.
My card base is Stampin' Up white and the dp is a couple of double sided pieces from a paper pack by Atd. I used Memento Pear Tart ink and the flowers were punched with a punch by SU and the leaf by Martha Stewart. My floral images are from the set by Gina K. called Comfort and Peace which is one of my favs.
Thanks for checking in and please leave a note if you have time.

2 comments:

craftieodmae said...

this is beautiful! Love the way you added the flowers!

Colleen said...

Patti,
I really like your take on the challenges. Sorry I've been missing for a bit. Had a bit of medical thing going on myself.