Sunday, July 25, 2010

Birthday card for Joan's Garden


I made this birthday card for the challenge at Joan's Gardens where she asked us to create a bright birthday card and add a flower in some form. I used this paper from DCWV and layered on SU whisper white for the card base. My images are also from Stampin' Up's set Birthday Bliss. I used Versafine Onyx Black and Memento Summer Sky and Pear Tart as my inks. The ribbon is from American crafts and I punched the flowers out and layered before attaching a silver brad. This is a set that I got back in the spring and am just now inking it...can you believe it? You don't have anything setting around that you don't use, do you? Like how these colors look together...hope you do too.

2 comments:

Colleen said...

Patti,
This is really cute. Good luck in the challenge!

Joan Fricker said...

Patti, Oh I love these colors! Great combination!! Beautiful card!!!

Thanks so much for playing Joan's Gardens #7 Challenge. This is so much funF

Joan
www.atjoansgardenscom