Sunday, October 3, 2010

Harvest time at DeeDee's Designs


With the crispness of the air and our leaves starting to peek a little color, what better time to make a harvest themed card for the challenge at Deedee's Designs . I used her image that I have had for a while called "In Season" and colored it with SU markers. The card base is Stampin' Up Always Artichoke and the dp is from the Basic Grey paper pack Origins. I like this LO and think this is cute image for Fall harvest time. Thanks for stopping by and hope you have time to leave me a comment. Love hearing from you. I have another card posted today....please scroll down if you would like to see it.
-------------
Evidently I had the time to enter incorrect, this challenge is over, but still enjoy the card and check out her blog if you have time.

2 comments:

Annika said...

You are amazing at colour-coordination! Stunning work one of my favorite BG papers too!!!
Hugs
Annika

Colleen said...

Patti,
This is a really great design to show case a smaller image. Love the way you did the saying.