Monday, January 10, 2011

Flowers for Flourishes


I am entering the Timeless Tuesday challenge at Flourishes this week. Betty has asked us to use flowers on our creation and I decided to use the Flourishes Lilac set. I love lilacs and the way they smell...still have spring fever I'm afraid, it may be a long winter. I thought about coloring this image but decided that I liked the way it looked after I stamped it with the Versafine Vintage Sepia. I bought a pack of Autumn Leaves design paper recently and this is one of the papers in that package.


My card stock is Gina K Designs....I embossed the brown with the Stylized Flowers folder. My button is also GKD and after tying it off on the ribbon with Stampin' Up twine, I placed a trinket also by SU through the twine. I think I will love using these. My inside is another part of the dp with a piece cut with Labels 4 and stamped with two different sets that I just got from Stampin' Up (Word for You and Silhouette Sentiments). It feels good to be back stamping and I hope to stop by and visit with you later on.
Stop by and check out this challenge site if you are not familiar with it...they have some beautiful cards.

5 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

So pretty Patti! Your right your image is perfect without coloring it!

craftieodmae said...

It's gorgeous, glad you are feeling better!

Colleen said...

Patti,
Wow, the time off didn't hurt you one bit! I love this all the extras you put in.

Betty Benton said...

Lovely card -- inside and out!

Kathy and Lucky said...

Really pretty, I agree I like it without color, has that distressed feeling to it. I just love all the details you put into this with the button and that little pin.