Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy New Year

Here's to a wonderful 2011 for all of my cyber friends! I am sure that most of you think that I must be at least 6 feet under by now....since you haven't heard or seen anything from me in so long! I am so sorry to be MIA for this long but I have just been so under the weather that I couldn't even think about creating much less doing it. I am hoping to be back in my stamping room soon and posting something on here. The challenges will start back for Paper Cupcakes next Monday and I am looking forward to creating something special for that. I hope that you all had a wonderful holiday season and enjoyed your time with family and friends. Rick and I certainly did. Our friend that I wrote about earlier this year going through cancer treatments in Houston got to come home to Virginia for a 10 week break. Her cancer is showing no activity at this time. We are so glad to have her home and with us and appreciate all the thoughts and prayers that went her way.
Thanks to everyone that checked in with me, you all mean so much to me and I love and appreciate everyone of you that takes the time to stop by my blog.

7 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

So nice to see you out here in cyber space! Can't wait to see some of your beautiful creations!

Betty Benton said...

Sorry to hear you've been ailing! Hope you're better now; looking forward to seeing you at Paper Cupcakes next week - went there today and saw that Jan. 10 was the "start back" day!

craftieodmae said...

Yes I have missed you and I am so ashamed for not calling you. Some friend I am, glad you are on the road to recovery!

Patti J said...

I'm happy to hear that you are okay!!! Will look forward to seeing your beautiful creation on Monday, if not before! Happy New Year!

Theresa's Studio said...

Glad to see your post...take care of yourself. Great photo on your banner. See ya Monday at TMITA. Hope you are in good health now! Hugs!

Kathy and Lucky said...

Glad to see you are up and around again, sorry that you have not been feeling well. Love your banner picture and looking forward to seeing your wonderful projects again. :)

Colleen said...

Patti,
I'm so glad you are feeling better. I just thought you were partying with family and friends.