Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Masculine Birthday Cards

This is my second post today,but I wanted you to see some cards that I created for a friend. She buys my cards each year for all of her occasions and these are for some of her male birthdays coming up;
These first two were created using my new stamp set from Stampin' Up "Countryside".
I tried two different looks, one embossing and the other coloring the image. I love old trucks and I just had to have this one.




I found this set "The Great Outdoors" from Inkadinkado this weekend while we were away and thought it would make some great masculine cards. This is a simple design but I think it works.



This last card is for her Brother-in-law who likes to cook, I didn't have any stamps with a Chef so I used some dp that I had for a cookbook scrapbook and cut out a recipe card to mount on the front...I used some of the stickers to decorate the inside too!




Hope you like one of them....scroll on down for my card for the Stampin' Sisters in Christ challenge that I also posted today.
Thanks for looking!

9 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

I don't like one of them... I LOVE ALL of them! How versatile you are... each is done to perfection!

Kathy and Lucky said...

Wow you have been working overtime. These are prefect cards, I like them all, can't just pick one.

Kerrie said...

Just love all of them ... you clever little bunny.... they are just gorgeous.

Patti J said...

All are wonderful! So glad that you shared with us! Perfection, Patti!!!

Betty Benton said...

Terrific masculine cards!

craftieodmae said...

Busy, busy, and all are gorgeous!!!!

Colleen said...

Patti,
Great masculine cards I love them all but my fav is the inkadinkado one because of all the flourishes at the bottom.

Payne Holler Cards said...

knockouts!!! these are perfect for guy cards...hmmmmm I will be caseing (-:

Jennie said...

You have been busy! Great masculine designs Patti!