Thursday, March 31, 2011

Tag Time!!

What a difference a good night's sleep and things running smoother makes in your outlook and attitude. Sorry to be such a downer yesterday....I am having a busy but good day and my creative urges are back. I have been working on some DT projects and can't wait to share. In the meantime I made a tag for  Joan's Gardens this week. I placed an order with Joan and can't wait to get my new goodies.
This tag is made using the DCWV "The Mariposa Matpak" and I am in love with this paper. I added a thank you sticker that I also purchased at JoAnn's the other day in their dollar area. My eyelet is Cropadile and I added some orange DMC thread and tied on a Stampin' Up button. Hope you like it, there are some beautiful tags at Joan's this week. Stop by and get some inspiration.

I have some news to share on Saturday and hope you can stop by then for my post. I can't wait to share with all of you! My friend that you see post on my comments as Anonymous is really Donna and she and I are going to start a scrapbook of her sweet dogs tomorrow, so I am looking forward to that...looks like a great weekend shaping up. Happy Day!

10 comments:

craftieodmae said...

Your tag is so gorgeous! You all have fun Sat. making the scrap book, can't wait to hear your news............

Joan Fricker said...

Very pretty Patti. Love your colors and great design.

Thanks so much for joining us at Joan's Gardens for our weekly Tag Challenge. Great job.

Joan
www.atjoansgardens.com

Kerrie said...

Your tag is gorgeous, glad you creative juices are back, and your having a better day.

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is a real stunner. Love the color of blue you used... so very pretty! Can't wait to hear your news!

CraftinGranny said...

I knew you'd have a better day today. What a beautiful tag you have created and that paper is gorgeous. I got the same package on sale at HL 50% off. Sat. sounds like a fun day, always fun scrapping with a friend. Speaking of friends, how can you keep us in suspense till Saturday?? LOL Have a good one! "Hugs" Carol

Selma said...

Wow this is gorgeous. Sounds like a fun day with your friend. Can't wait to hear your news. Thanks for joining us in the tag challenge at Joan's Gardens.

Colleen said...

Patti,
You have made some lovely creations while I've been missing. This tag is great!

Kris Turner said...

Gorgeous tag, Patti! Love Mariposa - so many gorgeous papers, and you've used it really beautifully. Good luck on the challenge!

Sadie said...

Awesome tag!! So well put together, love the design.

redwasher1 said...

WOW!!! This is gorgeous!!!