Saturday, November 26, 2011

Fancy Folds at Sugar Creek Hollow


Good morning and welcome to another Sensational Saturday at Sugar Creek Hollow.
This week our challenge to you is FANCY
FOLDS
. So think outside the box or past the single fold and
let us see vintage, shabby chic or primitive cards with fun and fancy
folds.

I hope that you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday if you celebrate and if not, a great week. I have eaten entirely too much and my niece and I did a marathon all day shop yesterday, so I am happy to be at home today. It sounds as if this will be our last really warm day (60's) this week, so I am going to try and get my outside Christmas decorations up and then maybe take down my Autumn and redo the inside the first of the week. I am on a mission to get it done so that I can enjoy the month of December with friends and family this year
.
Now, as to my card....those that follow me or visit very often have probably heard me talk about how much I love easel cards, so that is what I decided to make for this weeks challenge.


I used a frame image (free) from Percy and Bloom and used foam dots to mount the dress form which is a design from McMahon Five (love them and they are having a sale). Stamping the damask in Versamark on the inside gives me a soft look. Those are the limitless layers dies from Papertrey Ink and I think they will be one of my new favorites!





The Cloud 9 pebble quote say "Memories are the most beautiful picture"and I know just the person to send it to.

This week one random winner will receive a digi of our choice and a
winner's badge to display. In addition, the Design Team will choose one
project as Card of the Week and the creator will receive a badge and
will be in the running for a Guest Designer spot.

Don't forget, we also have Christmas Blog Candy for one lucky winner to be chosen from
our challenge entries
between now and Christmas Eve.

The ladies on the Design Team are joined by a Guest Designer today.
Please welcome Brenda Brown, who was chosen from the October
Cards of the Week. All the designers have created some cards with very
fun folds for your inspiration. To get details just click on their name
and you will be taken directly to their blog.

I hope your weekend will be full of happiness and blessings! Thanks for stopping by.

Card Details:
Paper: Stampin' Up gray and black, dp DCWV La Creme
Ink: Versamark, Versafine onyx black
Images: Frame Percy & Bloom, Dress form McMahon Five, Sentiment SU, Inkadinado Floral Damask
Other: PTI dies, Dollar Tree ribbon, Cloud 9 pebble quotes

9 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

You are the shabby chic, vintage queen! This is stunning!

Renee Matarese said...

This is beautiful! I just love how you did the dress. Your color choices are wonderful and I love the subtle stamping on the inside.

Heide said...

So lovely, I just adore the dress image. The subtle stamping is just perfect.

craftieodmae said...

gorgeous creation!!!!

marsha said...

Jaw dropping gorgeous Patti! Love the chic dress, the sentiment and that gorgeous bow!
Hugs,
Marsha

Carla S. said...

Gorgeous easel card, Patti! I love the dress form image and the sentiment!

Pat said...

Beautiful easel card Patti, glad you enjoyed Thanksgiving and hope you manage to get all your outside Christmas decorations done. Enjoy what's let of the weekend.

Pat xx

Glenda Atkins said...

Beautiful easel card, very vintage looking, love it!

Colleen said...

Patti,
What a beautiful image, very vintage.