Sunday, November 13, 2011

Papercraft Star challenge card!


Yeah, I made a card for a challenge!! Can you believe it?? Seems as if I have been busy creating for my design teams and as much as I love to do that, sometimes it is just fun to play someone else's challenges. I found this one at PaperCraft Star where I have been seeing some gorgeous images by a company The House Across the Bay . They give a freebie away each week and that is the image I am using on my card. It came in dark blue, but I changed the color in Word. I will admit that I am getting a list together to purchase from their shop. They have digital sheets that are just calling my name, lol.
They are also the sponsor for this challenge which uses an inspiration photo which is, use if you choose and needs to include a number.


My sentiment is computer generated and the number 4 is from some unknown chipboard that I have had forever, I just colored over the polka dot green.



I love this die that is from Memory Box and one that I picked up on our annual girl's stamp show shopping trip in North Carolina. Stop by and check out this fun blog and the great things at THATB....I hope to be able to show you what I bought very soon.

Card Details:
Paper: Stampin' Up brown, ivory, Teresa Collins Haunted Hallow
Image: Freebie from THATB
Ink: Tim Holtz Tea Dye DI
Other: Stampin' Up oval and scalloped oval, SU chocolate chip satin ribbon, SU square punch, Sanibel border punch Memory Box

9 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

It is fun to create just for the fun of creating isn't it! This is absolutely gorgeous... as usual (0=

FerrellGraph-x said...

I'm just thrilled you joined us at Papercraft Star! You card is simply brilliant! Beautifully executed!
Kindest regards,
Jennifer

Betty Benton said...

What a stunning card! Love the colors and that new die was a terrific purchase!!

Tracy said...

You made such a beautiful card with that digi image. Your design is wonderful too. :-) Thanks so much for sharing this with us this week at Papercraft Star!

Regan said...

Such a lovely card Patti! Your bow is perfect and so beautiful, and I love the colors. I am so glad you played along with us at Papercraft Star!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Fantastic creation, Patti!

Sylvia said...

What a gorgeous card, Patti! Love how you changed the color of the image. I did not know you could do that. Have a fun day!

Glenda Atkins said...

Beautiful card, wonderful colours and a fab bow!!

Colleen said...

Patti,
This is inspiring, how you were able to get this out of that inspiration photo I'm shaking my head in amazement.