Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Release Day at Doodle Pantry


It's May Day and the start of this month's release at Doodle Pantry where Laurie's talent is showcased beautifully in the new sets being released. We have something for everyone. The specials this month are not to be beat and you can check them all out here . I am featuring the new set "Dream Catcher". I chose two of the sentiments of the five that comes with the dream catcher image. You just cannot beat the value in all of the sets at Doodle Pantry.  


I think this would make a fabulous graduation card for that male on your list.

As always there is a free with purchase set, this month it is a perfect one for all the men in your life "Man Stuff" and available until the 24th of May but this month to celebrate  National Pet Week which is May 6-13th we are offering an additional set "Dizzy Dachshund" and I have made a card using this adorable image. It comes in color and outline images, along with several sentiments and papers.



This set is available until May 13th, so don't wait! I knew just what I wanted to do with this one. Some of my regular readers may remember when we lost a dear friend to cancer back in November. She had just adopted a miniature dachshund that she named Murphy and Rick and I kept her during the funeral for about a week. Well since then she has wrapped the husband around her little paw.....everything is about Murphy. He usually eats dinner with us one night a week on the way home from his job as a teacher at the local high school and it always ends with.....need to go, Murphy will be waiting on me. I will send this to him and I know he will love it.

Hope you have enjoyed seeing two of the new items and there are so many more wonderful ones now available in the store. Stop by and check out what the rest of the team has done with them. We also have a new challenge starting midday and the new set "Scuba Sheep"  will be sent to all that participate in it....but that is the only way to get it until after the 24th....so be sure and enter. We also have lots of items in the Digi Grab Bag at 30% off until the 13th to also celebrate National Pet Week.

You know you want to go shopping and get a bargain....so off you go.
Thanks for stopping in!

post signature

20 comments:

Kathy and Lucky said...

I am going to stop by you had me with the first card, but the second just pulled the hearat right in :) Love both your cards and how you have the pic of the first one, great staging. Well, heading over to Lauries, TFS.

craftieodmae said...

You never fail to amaze me, both are gorgeous, but you know me and doggie's, I love it!

Carla S. said...

Both cards are beautiful, Patti! Love the dream catcher image and sentiment!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Oh Patti, your dream catcher is fabulous. Love your design and coloring; and your quriky dachshund couldn't be cuter. Beautiful work.

Betty Benton said...

Your dream catcher card is beautiful but that lively little dachshund just tugs at my heart and makes me get a big ole grin on my face!! too cute!!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

This is a great deuce of cards! The doggie is adorable.

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

OMG...love them both...perfect papers for the dream catcher and love the inking...oh yeah. And, I had a little daschund so this little card is very special and close to my heart.

Georgia Ehrmann said...

Both cards are wonderful! Your dachshund card and accompanying info are very enduring...
Hugs,
Georgia

auntbeespickles said...

Hi Patti, great job on both of these cards! Perfect paper on the first card!
Hugs, Sarah

Elizabeth Hart said...

The dream catcher card is perfect is all ways - the southwest look is right with this image. Then, that dog card - well, he is just too happy for words!

AllisonG said...

Love the colors you chose for your dream catcher card - it would make a great card for any guy. The dachsund card is just too much fun - our LSS owner has 2 dachsunds and would love this card. I may have to make her one just for the fun of it. She's always telling stories about their escapades!

Donna said...

Patti, both your cards are great! Love the elegant look of the dream catcher and the lovely chevron background. Very fitting! And the little dog is so totally cute. Love the little paws on the inside.

Barb said...

AW Patty these are just lovely!! Love how you did the dreamcatcher card and the doxie is super cute!!

The Other Patti Sue said...

Dogs can be such comfort! Your cards are totally awesome!

Marsha said...

Wonderful cards. Love the Native American feel to the dream catcher card.

Linda Anderson said...

Two beautiful cards Patti! Love the colors of your Dream Catcher card. And what a darling little dachshund card too! Loved your story about Murphy.

Linda

Colleen said...

Patti,
Once again I leave your blog smiling! You do such amazing work with the digis. I love both cards, that dog just makes me laugh as I'm sure your friend and Murphy will get a laugh out of it.

Dawn Frost said...

Patti both cards are lovely! The dream catcher background paper is amazing, it would be perfect as a graduation card. The dog is so cute, love the paw prints!

Sharon Basel said...

Great card Patti. I love the look and feel of the dreamcatcher card - perfectly coordinated papers for an authentic native feel. Beautifully done. And your hot dog card is just precious. Love those paw prints all over the inside - looks like my floors today after the dog was out in the rain and mud. White dog turned half black!
Hugs,
Sharon :)

Sarah said...

Absolutely love that gorgeously coloured dream catcher - then I saw the puppy and fell in love. Fantastic cards!