Thursday, January 31, 2013

Thinkin' Pink with Sassy Cheryl's


I had planned on trying to play along with the ladies at Sassy Cheryl's Challenge Blog  last week but never got anything made so I tried harder this week,lol.
Their theme this week is "Thinkin' Pink"

I am using Cheryl's image "Artificial Flower Girl".

I colored her with my Spectrum Noir markers and a Spica stardust pen.
My flower was made using the same paper with Spellbinder Rose Creation dies and a Making Memories flocked brad.



I love the images at Sassy Cheryl's---I am sure you will as well so
please take a look around the store and be sure to sign up for the 
newsletters -- there is a sale on select images each week.

Card Details:
Paper: Stampin' Up card stock, Prima Sparkling Spring
Sassy Cheryl's "Artificial Flower Girl",
Spellbinders Rose Creations dies, MM brad, Pebbles twine
Spectrum Noir markers, Spica pen, Distress inks


post signature

9 comments:

Diane said...

What an adorable card.....super cute image....good luck with the challenge!!

Jennie said...

This is so sweet Patti!! Great colors and paper you used.

Patti J said...

Omygosh, how cute is this! Great job, Patti! Thanks for sharing :)

Glenda Atkins said...

Love this sweet card Patti, so pretty and feminine. Pink can be challenging but I do love the soft gentle look of it on this card! Great flower too!

Sassy Cheryl said...

Sorry that you missed the challenge last week. . .but SUPER thrilled that you were able to play along this week. Love, love, love it!
Thanks for playing along with the Sassy Cheryl DT this week.

jkreucher said...

This is one of my fave little images! I love her blonde hair, and the very soft pastelcolors and coloring! the printed paper is so delicate along with your awesome flower!
Thanks for playing in our Sassy Cheryl challenge this week!

Pat said...

Hi Patti!! First...I love your blog. Did you have Sharon create your banner?? She's made several for me...all stunning! I just love Plumrose Lane backgrounds, etc. So...on to your adorable card...I love it! I don't have this SC image...yet! hehe! Your coloring is so soft and beautiful...and I love the papers. Sorry you missed last week's challenge...but am so glad that you've joined us for this week's PINK challenge!! Hugs. Pat Frank

Dawn said...

so sweet and the perfect prima dp to go along!
thanks for playing our Sassy Cheryl's challenge!

Ann English said...

What a darling card!
I'm so glad you joined us this week for the Sassy Cheryl's challenge!