Monday, February 11, 2013

A Favorite Bible Verse



I made this card for the challenge this week at Word Art Wednesday . They share a wonderful word art with everyone each week that you can use in their anything goes challenge or you may use an uplifting or encouraging sentiment of your own choice.  I love using their free art but this week I 
decided to use one of my very favorite Bible verses which to me has always been a promise from God that I rely on. It reminds me that no matter what may come, He has me in His hands.

My verse is from a set that I recently got from Daydream Designs and you can find the bundle by clicking here . I also used a free cut file with this swirl frame and backing mat from Bird at Birds Cards and this one is for an A2 card. She is very generous with her work and I know you will love her blog, so please check both of these links for some great products. 

I used DCWV's Mariposa mat stacks, I love the butterflies on the top cut in this neutral palette. I used the matching tan for my backing cut. My beautiful verse, a sheer ribbon in ivory and a couple of butterflies in the same paper and I was done.


Thanks for taking a look at my card today and I wish you a wonderful start to your week.

post signature

8 comments:

craftieodmae said...

Gorgeous!!!! Love this one.....

Patti J said...

Beautifully done, Patti! I love this verse too - thanks for sharing :)

Colleen said...

Patti,
Great verse, and I love all the neutrals. Well done :)

Karen Letchworth said...

Oh my goodness, Patti. This is just gorgeous inside and out. Thank you for sharing this delightful card in our challenge this week. May God bless you and bring you back soon.
Blessings,
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

Carla S. said...

Gorgeous card, Patti! I love the backing paper and fancy mat! Wonderful verse!

Unknown said...

Patti,
I don't know where to start to tell you what a wonderful beautiful card you have produced. Jeremiah has some sweet verses but this one takes the cake. Your bow is swwet and the pale Plans behind the verse is really classy.
It is such a pleasure for us, having you post your beautiful card at Word Art Wednesday. We know your time is valuable and yet you bless us with this wonderful artwork. Thank you!
Carole
The Blessing of the LORD be Upon You!


Glenda Atkins said...

Beautiful Patti, love the cut file swirl frame and the wonderful paper behind it. The verse is an inspiring one, I can see why you love it.

Judy said...

This is so pretty, and elegant. Very nicely done!

xo
Judy