Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Thanks Doodle Pantry


Today will be my last post as an official member of the creative team for Doodle Pantry where I have had the pleasure of being part of one of the best design teams since September 2011. I decided to step down this term and try some new things but I will always be a customer of Laurie's beautiful images. She creates beautiful designs and with each set you get loads of images for such a great price. Please check out the store if this is a new place to you.

For my card I am using the newly colored version of the older set "Daffodil and Sweet Pea Plus which you can find here . It also includes the outlines if you love to color yourself. I have used a piece of the digital paper behind the lattice that I created in my Silhouette Cameo, later fussy cutting the flowers and using foam dots to raise them and the sentiment.

Here is another of my favorite sets from Laurie.... Christ's Gift which I colored but if you love the pre colored images, you might want to watch for the release on the first (shh, you didn't hear anything here!)


I added some of the new tulips from the set Tall Tulip around the base of the cross with a bit of flowersoft. I love the way this turned out.

Thanks to all of the team and Laurie for making my year and a half at Doodle Pantry the very best.
I will missing working with you but I will still be around.
hugs to you all....................

post signature

6 comments:

Glenda Atkins said...

Beautiful cards as always and oh I will miss your wonderful Doodle Pantry DT samples. It was a pleasure to 'work' with you!
hugs
glenda

craftieodmae said...

love both of them, the top one is my favorite

Colleen said...

Patti,
I'm going to miss your Doodle Pantry post, you've done an excellent job for them.
So now that you have opened some time up .... I can hire you for Silhouette Cameo images and stuff. LOL

Pat said...

Two lovely cards Patti, the second one is absolutely beautiful.

Pat xx

Words and Pictures said...

They will miss you at Doodle Pantry - what a lovely final card! Good luck with all the new adventures which will surely come your way...
Alison x

mulberry station said...

Hi Patti, it was so nice to have you stop by my blog. I think about you often and hope you are doing well. You actually made my day today. It certainly brightened it!! Your card is so beautiful. I lov eyour soft color scheme. And love the lattace effect you have given your card.
Hugs, to you!!!
Nancy