Sunday, January 26, 2014

Muse + Sketch


Hello all!

What do you get when you cross these Muse inspiration cards with this sketch
 from Stamplorations? 
My Card.....



I loved the text background and the colors red, blue and green on Jackie's cards
and the sketches are always so much fun at Stamplorations.

I stamped my text background using "Vintage Backgrounds" from Gina K Designs.
By placing a piece of paper to mask the bottom  when stamping a second time I had a happy
accident with the unevenness of the text, Love this.

I used a flower cut file along with the butterfly from Silhouette.
I really like the way using different scraps of card stock I was able
to make the butterfly wings and leaves pop.
My flower is from MME's Lost and Found pad.
I sponged these with Fired Brick, then using foam dots
to give each layer dimension.
The Thank You is a rub on from Making Memories.

Hope you like this one as much as I do, had
so much fun creating this!

Happy Day, I am off to brave the cold this afternoon as
Rick and I and some friends are shooting in
a Sporting Clays tournament today.
Thank goodness for insulated underwear and
hot hands, brrrrrr!

12 comments:

craftieodmae said...

Another gorgeous creation! We having a heat wave today aren't we? Up to 23° LOL..............where's that sun screen..........

Pat said...

Such a beautiful card Patti, hope you enjoyed your day shooting.

Pat xx

Colleen said...

Patti,
Your card is beautiful love the text look also. You are just using up those supplies GF. Great job. I have to laugh at Olga's comment about the heat wave. Bob is out right now blanketing the horses, tell Olga the heat wave isn't lasting. LOL

Words and Pictures said...

Lovely, Patti!
Alison x

Meggymay said...

Beautiful card Patti, love the design
Yvonne

Ardyth said...

Great combination of these two challenges! I love the contrast of the text and the handwritten sentiment! Thanks for joining us at Muse!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Great combining -- great card! Thanks for joining in both Muse ans Stamplorations!

Jackie Rockwell said...

Great job combining challenges! The text background is wonderful!!! Thanks for playing along in this week's Muse challenge.

Greta said...

Great card--perfect for the challenges!

Theresa's Studio said...

Great card for the challenges and using up scraps. Love all the elements that you utilized. Keep warm!

Payne Holler Cards said...

Cute cute cute!
Hope tournament went well...we are expecting more snow here tonight ....yuk yuk yuk!

Jennie said...

What a great sketch and LOVE what you did with it!!! The font on the sentiment is fab and love those hearts. Hope you are staying warm....didn't get much snow here, but enough for the kids to play in :)