Saturday, February 15, 2014

Looking for Spring


Good morning!
Are you like me, looking for Spring? I hate to wish my days away as they
are going fast enough as is, but I love the thought of green grass,
birds singing and flowers.

I am using this great sketch from CAS(E) this Sketch  


I used the newly released sets Tulip Wreath and New Butterfly from Doodle Pantry
This is a gorgeous set of flowers with the wreath in many color ways.
I used the multi color one but it also comes in several monochromatic
colors as well as outline if you like to color yourself. 
I love coloring but decided to use the pre colored one on my card adding
two of the gorgeous butterflies layered together with a foam dot and
a pink gem. There is also Sakura stardust added to the tulips.
I wish you could see better in my photo the way the eggplant
purple really makes the purples pop in the wreath.


I am also entering this at: Stampin' for the Weekend - Flower Power
 Be sure to check out the DT projects as there are some gorgeous inspiration samples

Here's wishing you warm breezes and sunny skies and if not
at least the hope for them soon.
Thanks for stopping by......




5 comments:

Pat said...

Beautiful card Patti, that image is lovely and very Spring-like. I think we could all do with Spring arriving, it's not been particularly cold here, no snow (as yet) but very strong winds and lots of rain!!! Enjoy your weekend.

Pat xx

Words and Pictures said...

What a gorgeous spring garland... you've coloured those flowers just beautifully!
Alison x

Colleen said...

Patti,
Oh how I'm wishing for spring! Very pretty tulip wreath.

Jennie said...

Sweet design Patti! Love the butterfly popped up....nice accent :)

Leigh Penner said...

What a pretty card-- perfect for spring! Wonderful take on the sketch!