Saturday, March 1, 2014

Doodle Pantry Release- SVG's , Images, Papers and More....


I have been so excited for this month's release from Doodle Pantry

You will want to check out the fantastic sets being released, something for everyone.

I am using the new set Northern Outdoors which is a combination of SVG and Silhouettes in PNG and JPEG. I created two cards, one using the SVG files and one that I made a Print and Cut.

For my Christmas card I used different pieces of textured card stock to make my mountains, hill, and forest. I was able to increase the bottom of my tree line so that when I layered
the lighter green border of trees it created a different height in my tree line.
I used clear and white embossing powders for my snow storm, don't you love
the moose peeking out from the pine trees?
My sentiment is part of "Antique Ornaments".


For my print and cut I used digital papers from the new 
set Grunge Wood which will be perfect for not only cards using this set but all those masculine cards you may need to create. 


I used the paper not only as my background but also as a layer behind
the moose. Don't you love these label frames?
So many uses for these. Never too early to start on
those summer holidays--sentiment from "Swimming Mallard".
I cut two of the trees and ran them through the big shot with
my weave texture panel by Sizzix.
A bit of jute twine and mulberry paper for
accent and my card is ready for that 
special Dad.



There are so many wonderful things in this month's release,
please be sure to stop by the store  and check it out.
Use code NEWMARCH30 and get
30% off any of the new sets March 1-8.

Hope you have a great weekend planned,
Happy Day.....


9 comments:

Pat (mspfd) said...

Both of these creations are gorgeous, Patti, but I have to say your Christmas card is magnificent! Do you have a Silhouette?

Words and Pictures said...

Wonderful cards - love how you've layered them up for such a cool pop of dimension. The sepia one is fabulous, but there's something magical about the snow spattered trees and starry sky of the first one. Brilliant!
Alison x

Pat said...

Lovely cards Patti, the decouped trees look great as does all your snow. Have a good day.

Pat xx

Colleen said...

Patti,
OMGosh, that Christmas one is over the top BEAUTIFUL! I love the moose one too for Fathers Day.

Glenda Atkins said...

What gorgeous work you have here Patti, the Christmas card is stunning, so wish I had a cutting machine! The Father's day card is so perfect for my husband and seeing as how you did a print and cut I might be able to tackle one like this. Great inspiration,thanks.
hugs
Glenda

Dawn Frost said...

Wow! Both cards are fantastic but my favourite is the Christmas card. I love everything about it, the colours, silhouette and snow!

Charlene Mitchell said...

wow Patti, these are both fantastic! I especially love the Christmas one - so many layers and I do love the moose poking his head out! Great job with these!

Marsha said...

Wow, these are awesome. LOVE all those trees (and the moose) on the first card. Second is such a great masculine card.

Debbie said...

Oh my goodness, these are both GORGEOUS! I just sat and stared at the first one saying "wow" over and over! Beautiful card!!!!