Friday, April 18, 2014

Thank You from the Bottom of my Heart.....

You guys have been the very best and I am so thankful for each of you that stopped by for a visit on our card drive hop for Lauryn Newsome......


You can find updates for her on the Fight on Little Lauryn page on Facebook. Please keep this family in your prayers and if you are able to help with a donation, even better.  

I am happy to say that the winner of my blog candy for this was won by 
Blogger Kailash said...
I mailed a card and love and prayers go out to this sweet little girl!!

Please contact me with your name and mailing address as soon as possible and I will get your goodies in the mail. You can reach me at pattirickyp@gmail.com. Please put blog candy in the subject line.

Again, May God Bless You!
Happy Easter.

.

1 comment:

Kailash said...

Thanks Patti, I emailed you:-)